Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Doves Will Peck In Safeguard Of Their Brood (6gkapn8btr Redux)

That’s the shibboleth, motherfucker,
Word to the wise, my magic number.
This blog’ll flog ya: Worm be the humbler,
Shock ‘em like Hades froze over in summer.

For reals, y’all. Straight up howlin’, comin’ on wild like pitbulls with toothaches and shit, maybe some sparklers all jammed up they ass and whatnot. Fool, I be the predator. Yo, Satan be your creditor; I be like Hell’s attorney, crackin’ style-jackin’ motherfuckers in the head like they wish they was dead. I be all hootin’ and hollerin’ like, “Yo, where’s my check, bitch?!”, cappin’ and cuttin’ chickenheads up...aww shit.

Seriously, bitch, I ain’t playin’. I do like OJ, yo, bum rushin’, decapitatin'. I be like straight for the throat, y'all, ninja-style till your head be danglin’ and bobbin’, all flappin’ around and shit. I slice off your feet with a Ginsu knife, fool, stuff your toes down your neck, drag you all ‘round the town servin’ li’l piggies up out your neckhole like knuckle-flavor Pez, yo. I be tossin’ your ass in a blender, motherfucker, makin’ bitch smoothies; I serve you like Kool-Aid at People’s Temple.

6gkapn8btr…for reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors